Continuous Integration Engineer / System Administrator
Description: Continuous Integration Engineer / System Administrator needed to provide guidance and can help design, configure, implement, maintain and monitor CRM.me Continuous Integration infrastructure. As a Continuous Integration Engineer, you will work with both agile developers and infrastructure engineers on a daily basis to automate every aspect of the software development/delivery process from inception to deployment and operations. The ideal candidate will be a jack-of-all-trades technologist with the ability to pick up new skills quickly. We’re looking for a versatile candidate who thrives on being able to work with new technologies and who can bring their creativity and passion in creating innovative software delivery systems that are essential to the overall development effort.
- Hands-on experience with complex build systems and tools
- Experience in a UNIX environment and specifically on a Linux platform. Candidate should know bash.
- Knowledge of distributed source control management systems (i.e. Mercurial, Git) and code branching/merging strategies
- Familiarity with unit testing and code-coverage tools
- Expertise with build automation tools (Jenkins, Hudson, Travis-CI, etc)
- Familiarity with functional test automation techniques and tools
- Some experience with SQL and relational databases administration (i.e. MySQL)
- Ability to excel within an “agile” environment (i.e. user stories, iterative development, continuous integration, shared ownership, test-driven development, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask; can set priorities and follow a timeline
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment